Gifting-Statement Gifting Statement


You may use this form to notify the department if you intend to acquire a gift of funds from a non-institutional source. This form needs to accompany a Form 13 (Reporting Form For A Non-Institutional Loan). If you are receiving a gifting of ownership, Form 37/39 must also be submitted. Gaming forms are available on the Department of Justice's website at