Form-37-39 Alcoholic Beverages Gambling Operator Short Form


You may use this form to report certain changes to your alcoholic beverage license.

Examples of changes to report include:

  • Report death,
  • Divorce,
  • Gift,
  • Sale of ownership interest,
  • Changes in location,
  • Changes related to foreclosure,
  • Changes in type of business entity,
  • Increase of ownership interest from less than 10% to more than 10%