Form-13 Reporting Form For A Non-Institutional Loan


You may use this form to notify the department if you intend to acquire a loan from, acquire financing from, or to transfer a security interest to a non-institutional source. This form needs to accompany a Gifting Statement. Gaming forms are available on the Department of Justice's website at

Related Forms