CTAB Property Tax Appeal Form


If you are not satisfied with the results of your informal review, or if you do not want to use the informal review process, you can appeal to a county tax appeal board. Appeal forms are available at your local County Clerk and Recorder’s office, or on the Montana Tax Appeal Board’s website at mtab.mt.gov.