CGR-3 1% Contractor's Gross Receipts Application for Refund of Personal Property Taxes and Motor Vehicle Fees Paid


You may use this form to request a refund of the following personal property taxes and motor vehicle fees you used as a contractor—County Option Tax, Light Vehicle Registration Fee, Permanent Light Vehicle Registration Fee and Truck Flat Fee in Lieu of Tax.