CCT Consumer Counsel Fee (2015)


You may use this form to report and pay your consumer counsel fees.

All companies providing services regulated by the Public Service Commission must pay a quarterly fee on gross operating revenue generated by all regulated activities in Montana.

The fee is set each year and applies to the fiscal year period October 1 through September 30.

CCT revenue goes to a state special revenue fund used to cover appropriations to the Office of Consumer Counsel. (69-1-2, MCA; ARM 42.31.902)

Previous Years