BS-DEPOT Brewery Storage Depot License Application


You may use this form to apply for a brewery storage depot license.

A storage depot license lets you operation an additonal location if it is:

  • A building anywhere in Montana
  • Owned, leased, maintained or operated by a brewery
  • With refrigeration and cooling equipment
  • For receiving, handling, storing, selling and distributing beer

Only a licensed brewery may apply for a storage depot license.

(16-4-102, MCA)