AABLCAT Application to Add Catering Endorsement to All-Alcoholic Beverages License


You may use this form to apply for a catering endorsement for your existing all-alcoholic beverages license.

A catering endorsement lets you cater events on premises within 100 miles of your licensed premises not otherwise licensed for alcohol sales.