With this service you can make premium payments to Montana State Fund quickly and conveniently using an echeck or a credit card.
You have the ability to make a one-time payment now, or schedule a payment to occur at a future date.
ONE TIME PAYMENT
- Choose the type of payment you wish to make.
Complete the required information and choose a payment option:
Credit Card - We accept MasterCard and Visa credit and debit cards.
NOTE: This service is developed, maintained, and enhanced by a third party vendor. At checkout, the difference between amount due and total amount are funds received by this vendor for this service offering.
eCheck - Just like writing a check. You provide bank account information, and the money will be debited directly from your account.
- Complete the required payment information.
- Retain a receipt for your records. If you have provided an email address, a receipt will be emailed to you for your records.
After clicking Make Payment, you should see a payment confirmation screen. If you do not see the payment confirmation screen, do not submit the payment again, this may result in a duplicate payment charged to your account. Please call Montana Interactive at 406-449-3468 if you have a question about the payment processing. If you need to contact Montana State Fund regarding this payment, please call 1-800-332-6102.
SCHEDULE A PAYMENT USING E-PASS
- If you have an e-pass account that you use for any other State of Montana online services you can log in with your account here to submit a payment to Montana State Fund. Otherwise you can easily create one for use with State of Montana online services.
- Log in or create an account.
- Complete the required payment information. You can enter the payment for today or schedule for a future date.
- If you made the payment for today, retain a receipt for your records. If you have provided an email address, a receipt will be emailed to you for your records. If you have scheduled a payment to occur at a later date, and have provided an email, you will be sent a confirmation once the payment is processed.
If you have scheduled a payment for a future date, the payment is not finalized and does not hold the funds in your account at the time it is entered; it will post to your account on the scheduled date.