Montana Department of Revenue

Livestock Reporting Application

How Do I?

How do I create an ePass Montana account to report my livestock and/or pay my per capita fee bill?

To create an ePass Montana account:

  • Select Login with ePass Montana to create an ePass account with a unique username and password not associated with other online services. Click on Create an Account.
    1. Username must be at least 6 characters long.
    2. Password must be at least 8 characters long, use both letters and numbers, must be different than your username and is case sensitive.
    3. Password hint. This hint is meant to help remind you of your password. cannot retrieve your password for you. The only way to retrieve your password is to have your hint emailed to you at one of the e-mail addresses you provided when setting up your account. You will have an opportunity to reset your password by clicking on the password reset link from within the email.

How do I update my name or mailing address?

Make your name and address changes on the reporting form.

Can I change reported livestock numbers?

After you have submitted your online livestock reporting form, you are unable to change your reported livestock numbers for the current year. Contact the Department of Revenue at the phone number listed below if you reported incorrectly.

How do I contact the Department of Revenue?

For questions regarding livestock reporting and per capita fee payments, call us at (406) 444-6900 or Montana Relay at 711 for hearing impaired.


Back Home