Food Lovers' Guide to Montana
By Seabring Davis. Softcover, 304 pages.
The ultimate guide to the food scene in Montana, this book provides the inside scoop on the best places to find, enjoy, and celebrate local culinary offerings. Engagingly written by a local authority, it is a one-stop for residents and visitors alike to find producers and purveyors of tasty local specialties, as well as a rich array of other, indispensable food-related information, including:
• Food festivals and culinary events
• Farmers’ markets and farm stands
• Specialty food shops
• Places to pick your own produce
• One-of-a-kind restaurants and landmark eateries
• Recipes using local ingredients and traditions
• The state’s best wineries and brewpubs
• Cooking schools and seminars
• Local food lore, kitchen wisdom, anecdotes, and “best of” selections
Softcover, 304 pages.